- What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website or application?
When registering or ordering on this website, the visitor might be asked to enter their email address or other details. We gather this information for the sole purpose of enhancing the visitor’s user experience. The information we collect allows us to personalize and improve ourselves to serve the visitors well or to provide you daily updates regarding our posts when you subscribe to our newsletter. We usually collect information from the visitors when they register on our website or subscribe to our newsletter, to display results of a quiz or respond to a certain survey or to provide us feedback/suggestion on our services.
- How Do We Protect Our Visitor’s Information?
- We only focus on letting you have a good time on our website; we never ask our visitors to enter details of their credit cards, debit cards or anything else.
- We run Malware scans on our website regularly.
- We employ numerous security measures when a visitor enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the privacy of the data entered.
- Do We Use ‘Cookies’ on All Things DnD?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your personal computer or laptop’s hard drive via your web browser (if you allow the operation). This enables the website or its service provider to recognize your browser and any other information related to you. It aids us in remembering your preferences based on previous or current site activity to enhance your experience ultimately. We also use it to analyze data regarding site traffic and site interaction in order to provide better experience and tools in the near future.
Remember the visitor’s preferences for future website interactions.
Keep track of advertisements.
The visitor can turn off the transfer of cookies anytime by simply turning the option off. You can do this in your browser’s setting. For more information regarding this topic, have a look at your browser’s Help menu in order to learn the proper way of modifying your cookies.
If the visitor turns cookies off, the features that enhance your experience may not function efficiently. It won’t disappoint you by any means but having them turn on is going to allow you to get the best of this website.
- Your Choices About Your Information
You can, of course, decline to submit any PII through the Service, in this case, All Things DnD may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or transfer your PII to outside parties. We might include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have their separate privacy policies. Therefore, we carry no responsibility or liability for the actions of these linked websites. We are always open to receive feedback about these sites from the visitors.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
- How To Contact Us?